The Museum of the Swiss Charters’ workshops combine the informative element of a visit to the exhibition with the creative element of a craft activity in the Old Archive Tower. The workshops are designed primarily for elementary school classes and are held in German only. More information.
- All workshops are free of charge for school classes and their accompanying adults.
- Workshops must be booked in advance.
- The number taking part is limited to max. 24 people due to space restrictions.
- The length of the workshops is two hours.
- The workshops are also available for groups of adults and cost 150 francs per workshop.